Novemblog #30 - the end, and a little rest.

30.11.16

Day 30! November has been the longest month ever, probably because I have a chronic illness and decided daily blogging would be a good idea! ha. In all honesty I have enjoyed putting more time and energy into my blog. I know it's not the best or fanciest out there but it makes me happy that it's still going after 7 1/2 years. 

It's certainly not the last you've heard from me for 2016 but I'm going to have a few days off to enjoy a break on the Isle of Man and I'll be back to share the photos from our trip and maybe a 2016 round up of some sorts (spoiler: it has been shit).

In the meantime I will leave you with links to all of my November posts below to make things easy for ya. Ciao for now and thanks for reading! x












2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing Novemblog, I've enjoyed all your posts this month, Good job x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That makes me very happy indeed.xx

      Delete