Novemblog #16 - Disney/Disney World confessions tag (and photos from my last trip).

16.11.16

I keep telling myself "I must do the Disney confessions tag!" so here we are! I have been on holiday to Orlando six times, between the ages of 13 and 29, and visited all of the Disney parks on each trip, including the waterparks. My last trip was May 2014 so I would love to go back in the next few years to see all the changes that have been made.

1) As much as I love the parks I wouldn't say I'm a huge Disney film buff. I like The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast, and I watch them from time to time, but I don't like The Lion King (#unpopularopinion) and some of the other more popular/classic films. Maybe I need to give them another chance?!

2) However I do love listening to Disney soundtracks. I'm quite partial to the songs from Mary Poppins.


3) I really regret not buying myself a Chip mug on my last trip.

4) I have never visited Disneyland Paris but I would like to, although it seems very expensive for such a short trip and I worry that it won't live up to my other experiences with the Florida parks.

5) My favourite ride out of all the parks is Tower of Terror.


6) Out of all my trips I have never seen the fireworks at Epcot or Hollywood Studios! That is an absolute disgrace I know, but I always seem to run out of steam and don't quite make it to doing anything other than falling asleep into my dinner on an evening. If I am lucky enough to go back again I will definitely save some energy for the evenings!

7) The film Saving Mr Banks, about Walt Disney and PL Travers, makes me cry like a baby. I love that film!

8) One of my big regrets in life is not applying to do the work programmes when I was a bit younger, before I got the dogs and responsibilities. I think it would have been really good for my confidence and CV! I would have liked to work on a ride or in one of the shops.


Signing off until tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you do experience the Epcot fireworks!! It was definitely the most amazing firework display I've ever seen. So funny that your fave ride was the tower of terror. That was my least favorite! haha

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a definite for next time! :)

      Delete
  2. I too regret not applying for their work programmes when I was younger. I don't think I even knew this existed back in the day!
    Also, if you're worried about Paris letting all the other parks down, don't go - this happened to me after numerous trips to Florida. I then went to Paris for my 29th birthday a couple of years ago and I was so disappointed!
    Kate x
    aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm yeah - I fear I will be disappointed too! Florida is just an amazing experience that's hard to beat. xx

      Delete