Novemblog #15 - half way through! Goals for November/December and quotes/inspiration.

15.11.16

Wow, 15 days into daily blogging and I can't believe I'm still going. I am not one to stick at things so this is impressive! The rest of my post ideas for the month require photos that I have yet to take so hopefully that won't scupper my plans to keep on blogging for the remainder of November. Lack of daylight is a problem and I am out of the house for the next couple of days, but I will do my best to keep going. I have really enjoyed blogging more and receiving lovely comments/emails/Tweets.


I can't believe 2016 is heading towards its end. 2015 and 2016 haven't exactly been my best years so I am ready for a fresh start and to see what 2017 has to offer, but the year isn't over yet and I am determined to make the best of what's left. Setting a handful of goals will hopefully help me to do that.

- I want to work on my sleep pattern, in that I have started to wake at 3am every morning without fail and then I struggle to get back to sleep properly before my alarm goes off. A few google searches indicate that this is due to my adrenaline kicking in earlier than it needs to so I need to look at why that's happening and hopefully get some proper deep kip for a full night. I've had a test done on the function of my adrenal glands and they're fudged, quite frankly, so I really need to work on that.

- Something else I really want to work on is acceptance in terms of figuring out how to accept that yes, my health situation at this moment in time is dog sh*t BUT right now that's what's happening and I can't change it. But at the same time I want to keep pushing to get better and find ways to support my recovery. I am currently not sure how to accept where I'm at without settling for it, if that makes sense?! I want to beat this condition more than anything but I don't want to wrestle with how it makes me feel, because that makes me feel even worse.
- I'd like to think about ways to improve my blog for the new year and set up more of a structure in terms of regular blogging, topics, etc. and make more of an effort to improve my photos.

- I want to use some of my energy and time to do good, kind deeds for other people. 

- Make more of an effort to get outside in the fresh air instead of being cooped up inside, and spend some quality time with Paul and the dogs enjoying the outdoors and living in the moment. It's so easy to get bogged down by life and to lose track of who and what are important. I have definitely suffered from a spot of cabin fever this year and make excuses not to get out and about. 


- Do more things that make me happy. I have completely lost my love for reading, cross stitching, making things, working on my blog, writing letters, sending parcels, getting stuck into a TV series. I want to get enjoyment out of things again! Maybe it's time to find a new hobby?!

- Book our post-Christmas getaway and get a countdown going! 


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment