Novemblog #1 - Autumn clothing wishlist (Dune, Oasis, Jack Wills, Brave Soul, Accessorize).

1.11.16

I have really had to reign my spending in lately which is all well and good, but I have an ever growing list of things that my wardrobe would really like and needs! Having roamed between a size 12/14 and down to a size 8 in the last few years my wardrobe is a mish mash of sizes and styles, but now that I am somewhere in the middle of those sizes I'd love to add a few key pieces. 

Black faux leather skirt

I adore these two skirts, both from Oasis. One is plain faux leather, the other is faux leather with suede panels down each side. I have a few patterned skirts in my wardrobe but they're hard to style and rather on the short side. I like the fact these two numbers are a nice length. I can imagine they would be easy to style with flats or heels, and could be worn with a tshirt or jumper tucked in or a more dressed up top.


Black boots with a small heel

I had been looking for a pair of black boots with a small heel for ages with no luck until I spotted this Dune pair. The heel is the perfect height and I love the leopard print panel down the back. At £90 I doubt they will be coming home with me any time soon but a girl can dream!

Blanket scarf

I absolutely do not need any more blanket scarves as I have two from Accessorize and two from Primark in my rather large scarf collection already, but I have a soft spot for the pattern on the one above (from Accessorize). I think it looks designer! The four I own already are all checked so it would be nice to have something a bit different. They are amazing for the Autumn/Winter and I can usually be found with one round my neck at all times; even in the house! 

Black beanie with a pom pom 

I have a couple of hats but neither are black and the fact this one is a "thinsulate" hat makes me more excited than it should. 

Checked shirt dress

I saw the Jack Wills dress on a YouTube video recently and I immediately wanted it! It looks like a really thick material and lovely quality. I would wear it with tights and little boots over the Autumn and Winter, and then maybe without tights and with Converse if the weather was warmer.

What's on your wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. Loving the shirt dresses!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they! x

      Delete
  2. I adore all of these, but I do like a shirt dress :) Although having said that, I have always wanted a leather skirt! Lovely picks x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I would get so much wear out of those skirts! Thanks for stopping by.x

      Delete