House of Florrie - Eleanor Gold Floral timepiece.

30.7.16

I'm not a huge wearer of jewellery but when it comes to accessories, I do love a good watch! If you're partial to beautiful watches too then you might want to pop the brand House of Florrie on your horizon.

"House of Florrie is a collection of beautiful timepieces that feature intricate hand drawn elements, complemented by a colour palette of soft, feminine tones". 


They kindly let me pick out a watch to keep and to share my thoughts with my blog readers. It took me a while to settle on one, because there were so many I liked, but in the end I decided the Eleanor Gold Suede Floral design was my favourite. I have summarised my thoughts on the website, the packaging and the choice of designs below:

* The website is really user friendly and easy to navigate around.

* There are so many strap and face designs to choose from that it took me a while to pick - there is something for everyone from girly florals and nautical stripes, to deep burgundy and olive green designs. The gold peacock feather design (here) was my close second favourite.

* The watch arrived quickly and was perfectly packaged in a gorgeous gold floral box and pretty tissue paper.

* The straps are interchangeable so if you fancy a change you can order a new strap and keep the existing face. It's super easy to do, the straps just slide straight off ready to be attached to another strap = easy peasy!

* You get free worldwide shipping which is pretty unheard of!


I love the newest addition to my watch collection and I may be back in the future for that green and gold peacock number. 

Have you heard of House of Florrie before? Which watch is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. I have a House of Florrie watch and absolutely love it, there is something so pretty about them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful watch!!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty isn't it! :)

      Delete