Going for the chop....again.

24.1.16

This time last year I had just cut my hair super short and LOVED it. It was in a short graduated bob with a few long layers, inspired by Julianne Hough who has the best hair ever. I grew it a little and then it stayed around my shoulders for a while and looked great with a bit of volume and wave to it, but then I decided to grow it. Because I always forget that Victoria + long hair = rats tails and no volume. So the vicious cycle of growing/cutting began again!

Last week I got it cut back into a shoulder length bob but without layers this time. Apparently it's trendy to have a really square bob, so I'm fashionable for once in my life! Ha! It feels so healthy and thick, and I am loving being able to get volume and messiness back into my hair again. I am also looking forward to all the time I will save on washing and drying.

I'm sticking with the ombre colour for now, as I love being blonde but don't love having regrowth after a week. Last week I had a lowlight put through to break up the blonde a little bit and I'm really pleased with it.

I'm definitely going to keep it short for a while now, I may even go a bit shorter next time once I'm used to it. Nothing like a new hair do for the start of a new year!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. It looks pretty! You look a bit like Ellie Goulding with the new hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really thick & healthy! Gorge! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!

    I'm going through a similar thing.. I had such nice long hair and then ruined it with bleach :(

    I'm now just past shoulders, with a blonde growing out - GREY HAIRS!!!! - and I'm not sure what to do :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this hair cut really suits you. I'd love to go this short but id be too scared! I'm so used to my long locks!

    Leanne x
    Fancy a read? Why not have a read of my latest post : 50 BLOG POST IDEAS FOR YOU .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I'm planning on cutting my hair to my shoulders pretty soon for the first time in about 14 years! eek!

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great on you. I'm forever growing my hair and then cutting it again, I can never make my mind up!

    Kayleigh
    http://hazelnutmusings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! It really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it - really suits you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair this length. Looks really nice. I keep spying cute shoulder length cuts on pinterest but I'm having to remind myself that I grew my hair out from a bob and it took forever! 😉

    ReplyDelete