Gift ideas (stocking filler Pug edition).

6.12.15

When I first adopted Lily and Lola I'm fairly certain you couldn't buy anything Pug themed in the shops like you can now. Everywhere I turn I see a Pug gracing a pair of socks or slippers or a mug. That being said, I do love having a few Puggy themed things dotted around my house and they're such easy gifts to buy the Pug owner in your life.

I have got together a few small items that would be make a great Secret Santa present or stocking filler, or perhaps a Christmas present to yourself. I'm permanently cold so the Pug shaped microwaveable "hottie" would be most welcome under the tree for me this year and I could definitely make good use of a stressball! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. The MIL put unicorn pug socks in my cracker this weekend. J'adore. (They are from RI by the way!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh these are all so cute! I love pugs <3

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete