Deliciously Ella: raw coconut and cacao bites [vegan friendly].

7.6.15

Another day, another Deliciously Ella recipe! I had a mad spree a few weeks ago, trying out lots of her evening meal recipes and some sweet treats too. These raw coconut and cacao bites were super easy to make and I will definitely give them another whirl.

This batch were a tad dry but I think I know where I went wrong; I'm not sure that I used enough coconut oil to bind them together so I can fix that for next time. They're also quite moreish so perhaps if you make them try to exercise more self-control than I've got! They're a handy treat to pop in the fridge and have as an easy snack when you want something sweet.

I adore anything coconutty so these were always going to be a winner for me!

Have you ever tried making anything like this? Any good coconut recipes you can share with me?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I have to try some of the Deliciously Ella recipes, heard some very good things.

    Hair Advice & All Things Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious!! I love coconut!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord I'm defiantly going to have to make these very soon!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to have to try these. They sound divine!

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made these a few times now and they're great! Perfect little treat when you're feeling snacky!

    Katie xoxo
    http://www.iheartkatiecakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've made these a few times now and they're great! Perfect little treat when you're feeling snacky!

    Katie xoxo
    http://www.iheartkatiecakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so perfect! Your blog is amazing :)
    Regards!
    My blog (here!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so good! Ella is amazing.

    Lizzy from Nomad Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have made these a few times and love them. I will have to try and make a few more things from the book. Joan at www.aviewtothefells.com

    ReplyDelete