Gift ideas under £10 (the mug edition).

16.11.14

If you're a tea or coffee drinker you will know the importance of having a varied mug selection and potentially even your own mug for work. After all, who wants to drink out of the same vessle that dozens of other people have had their lips round?!

If you're stuck for what to buy your 'Secret Santa' recipient you can't go far wrong with a mug in my eyes, the more comical the better.

Here's a round up of my favourite mugs to buy the hot drink enthusiast in your life, or, you know, the random guy in the office you're forced to buy for.







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. I love these ideas! I only ever use my mug at work and keep it in my drawer so no-one else can use it ;) x

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. The D-ick one makes me laugh everytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mugs are such a good gift idea!! Who doesn't love having a bunch of different mug options and like you said, they're pretty hard to mess up on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this post makes me happy! I'm a mug lover haha and these are amazing!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, these are awesome. Honestly, the mood mugs just made my day. Thanks for posting xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with tea so mugs are always a good present idea :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete