Specs appeal.

2.11.13

After a jam packed weekend last week which involved searching high and low for a new car (and not finding one) I'm hoping this one will be more enjoyable and not as manic!

After I've written this I will be getting a wriggle on to pack up my car, pop the Pugs in the back before driving to my mum and dads house which is just over an hour away. My sister is back from the Isle of Man so we've got a day of shopping planned and a nice dinner this evening as it was her birthday last week.

After my drive back home tomorrow I can only imagine I will be putting my feet up, maybe cracking on with my Christmas stitching and spending some time with Jonathan when he gets home from playing badminton. Perhaps we will finish off The Big Bang Theory series 4 and pop a nice film on!

In other news, I did one of Jillian Michaels' fitness DVDs last night for the first time in ages and it was a killer. I forgot how hard but effective her DVDs are. I also ordered a resistance band with the view to trying out some resistance workouts (like this one) as they look like fun!

Sweatshirt c/o Skip N Whistle

I must tell you about my snuggly new jumper from Skip N Whistle. It's the Boston Terrier sweatshirt in grey (size medium). I mention the size because I ordered a medium wanting it to be really oversized and slouchy (I'm usually a size S or S/M) but the sizing comes up quite small so really I could have done with the L to get the really oversized look. Nonetheless it does fit and it's bloody adorable!

It's such a great design which always attracts a comment or two. Boston Terriers are my favourite dogs after Pugs and French Bulldogs, and who can resist a dog in glasses?!

The best bit is if you want this or any of the other designs you can get 15% off using the code LilyLola15. I love the t shirts and have been tempted to make a cheeky order myself.



Skip N Whistle can be found on Facebook here and Twitter here.
 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

5 comments:

  1. I just love your little pugs ... They are so cute!!

    Great sweatshirt!

    Laura xx

    P.s. I am hosting a Michael Kors watch giveaway (ends tonight at midnight). If you fancy your chances, you can enter at the link below:

    http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2013/10/michael-kors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah what a cute top. There are so many adorable animal/doggy tops out there at the moment. I just bought a festive Yorkshire Terrier with antlers top from New Look and it's sooo adorable.

    Cx
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW to cute! I just wanna give him a cuddle! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pug sweatshirt is so cute! I love it!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sweatshirt is adorable!

    good luck with the car for this week.

    becky,

    accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete