John Lewis Secret Santa 2013.

8.11.13

Apologies to those of you who still aren't talking about the C word, but I certainly am! I am 3/4 of the way through my shopping, have almost made my cards, have bought wrapping paper and Michael Buble's Christmas album is playing as often as I can get away with (sorry Jonathan!)

I am taking part in the John Lewis Secret Santa this year which is rather exciting. Anyone else? I can't wait to pick a gift out for a fellow blogger after a nosy round their blog to see what they like. One of my favourite things about this time of year is buying gifts for others and spending time browsing online and in the shops.

We have a John Lewis in the centre of Sheffield a few minutes walk from where I work so I spend many a lunch break investigating their new stock and picking out presents for my family and friends.

More about the Secret Santa very soon, but for now here are a few John Lewis bits and bobs I wouldn't mind finding under the tree this year!



  photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm super excited for Christmas! I'm not quite as organised as you are, but I am about half way through with my shopping and am also playing the Michael Buble's Christmas album out (it's on now, actually!)
    I would love a singer... my boyfriend got me a mini sewing machine last year which was a great gift, however we ended up having to take it back as it was faulty - didn't get another one as I had heard it was a common occurance :( When I have my own place, and more space, I will have my own big one!
    The secret santa sounds like loads of fun. I love things like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the things you've chosen look stunning! I would definitely be ok with any of those under my tree too :) xx

    ReplyDelete