I heart Sundays.

10.11.13

I love Sundays. They're brilliant aren't they?

We drove to Worcester and back yesterday for a family do (on Jonathan's side) so we were pretty tired by the time we got back, late last night. That called for a little sleep-in this morning (as much as Lily and Lola will allow of course!) and a morning of playing on the Wii, watching Big Bang Theory and a few odd jobs. Oh and a huuge brunch washed down with an endless supply of tea!


Today has been the perfect chance to wear a few new casual bits and pieces. My new Rydell High loose fitted vest (c/o Truffle Shuffle), one of my Victoria Secret hoodies, super soft skinny jeans from Miss Selfridge and my new sand coloured Chuck Taylor Converse (c/o Sarenza).

This is one of my many Victoria Secret PINK hoodies. This particular one was a Christmas present last year from my sister's travels to New York but I have a few others bought on my own travels to Vegas and Orlando. Although now we have a store in Meadowhall they don't seem so special (although they were much cheaper! Bonus). 

I'm a huge fan of Truffle Shuffle. I think their t shirts are brilliant, so much so that I already own a couple of them. They're made of such soft material and who can resist t shirts about their favourite movies (The Goonies, Labyrinth, etc). My Rydell High vest is so soft and a great fit (it's a size small). I'll get so much wear out of it especially in the Summer and on holiday tucked into denim shorts.

We're obsessed with Converse in our house. For someone who struggles to find shoes that fit just right, Converse always seem to fit me really well and they go with pretty much anything.


Lola and I had a nice stroll to a new charity shop that opened up down the road (Lily isn't so good on her legs this weekend) and have spent the rest of the day trying to warm up from the chilly outdoors! I do love dressing for cold weather and the countdown to Christmas and all, but cold weather certainly doesn't love me.

My plans for the rest of the evening will involve a little bit of cross stitching, making a big salad for tea, settling down to watch a film or a few episodes of something or other, and snuggling up with L&L under the slanket!


Hope you have had a good weekend folks!

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

22 comments:

  1. Ah, my pug loves the sunny spots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Grease top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really lovely day! And that tee is just great! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sunday days and hate Sunday nights - as soon as I've watched Downton Abbey Sunday night fear creeps in!! I love Truffle Shuffle! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vest is brilliant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vest! Truffle Shuffle do some really cool tees - might have to have a nose on the website and pop some things on the wishlist!
    Your Sunday sounds nice and relaxed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about Converse. I couldn't live without mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dogs are just awesome, I love converse too - would wear them everyday if I could!
    Charli... beauty,fashion,lifestyle,hamsters x

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 <3 <3 that vest top! Sounds like you had a fab Sunday! Becky x

    http://red-hot-london.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ARGGH I NEED THIS TOP SO MUCH!!!!!
    I love it!


    Great photo's, your dogs are just gorgeous! :)

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will def be checking out those Truffle Shuffle tops!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this top! I always forget about Truffle Shuffle. Off to go have a browse now!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the top - that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute pictures ! And I love the converse !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was looking for something like this after watching Grease last week!

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the t-shirt :) Truffle Shuffle is amazing for cute t-shirts

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah I love the vest, I watched Grease the other night. It still amazes me that I can go months, or years, without seeing it but I never forget a word!

    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  18. eeeeeek your pugs are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a sunday lover too, but only as it's extra pay at work ;) I tend to have my generic sunday during the week doing whatever I fancy- today was my day off and I just pottled around went to the gym, stripped some wall paper did some sorting out. so peaceful!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I live in Worcester - sounds like you had a nice weekend! Aren't Victoria's Secret hoodies soooo comfy?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome t-shirt! I like lazy sundays, they help me prepare for the busy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete