The best thing about memories is making them.

14.9.13

One of my New Years Resolutions for this year was to print off the mountain of photos stored on our computer then organise them into albums and frames. This has been an expensive and rather time consuming task but one that I'm really glad I have almost completed. I know in years to come it will be brilliant to look back on old photos of Jonathan and I, Lily and Lola, and our families and friends.

I have a penchant for frame sets that look like lots of different frames stuck together so when Out There Interiors Ltd recently offered me the chance to pick one item from their amazing online store I was immediately drawn to the turquoise combination frame which holds five pictures.


Selecting five photos from our newly acquired collection was extremely difficult as I now have hundreds from all manner of holidays, road trips and family get-togethers, but in the end I decided that (as Jonathan and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary this weekend) I'd use the frame to house our favourite photos of the two of us, plus a photo of Lily and Lola for good measure.

I hope you'll agree our little family is quite a cute one!


 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

6 comments:

  1. That frame is lovely! One of the things my mum has always done is every few months or after every holiday get our pictures printed! It's totally rubbed off on me, I have so many photo albums full of pictures! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous frame! Sorting my photos is one of my resolutions for next year actually. Going to take a while but I know it will be worth it. Enjoy your anniversary! I'm sure it will be a lovely day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, I love putting together photo collages but I agree that it can be so difficult deciding which photos to put in :) You do have an adorable family! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a thing for pictures frames and this is gorgeous.

    Jo @ Beautylicious Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely frame! I have lots of photos to go into frames but not found the right frames yet as want to make a 'picture wall' of some of my favourite photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to do this too, photos on the computer just aren't the same! I really like this photo frame xx

    ReplyDelete