Custard Cream.

23.6.12

If there's one thing I like more than having a cup of tea it's having a cup of tea in one hand and a packet of biscuits in the other. Custard Creams are one of my all time favourites so you can imagine my delight when a Custard Cream cushion by Nikki McWilliams popped up on my Instagram feed as somebody I follow had purchased one. Within about 5 minutes I had placed an order of my own.

My cushion arrived really quickly and well wrapped. It is even nicer in real life than it looks in Nikki's shop and I'm so pleased with my purchase. It now takes pride of place on the sofa in our 'den' and may shortly be joined by a Rich Tea Finger, a Tunnock Teacake or a good old Digestive!

18 comments:

  1. the pillow is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this, so cute!
    Definitely with you on the tea and a biscuit thing :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to get me one of these! Besr dipping biscuits for a cup of tea ever! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a custard cream in far too long, I need a packet and that cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I love this - totally reminds me of the English love of a biscuit! Certainly adding this to my wants list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love how the chocolate digestive biscuit looks too! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awhh, I love this!! I would have to have a bourbon one if they did one. Such a great buy xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! the others are really cute too, Tunnocks tea cakes are probably one of my favourite things ever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love these, they are sooo cute x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO CUTE!! xx

    livelaughlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that cushion so much! may well be placing an order of my own soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A local boutique near me sells these, they are amazing. They have bourbon and digestive biscuit ones too, so cool! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This cushion is fab - might have to get me one too :) Happy sunday
    A♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this range - I have the Tunnocks wafer biscuit one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a fab cushion, totally going on my wishlist!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete