My name in lights.

13.5.12

I was so happy on Friday evening to discover that one of my cross stitch projects (this one here) made it into the new issue of Cross Stitcher magazine. I emailed them a few weeks ago thinking they probably wouldn't pick me but it was worth a shot. Then hey presto, I get a tweet from a fellow blogger who had received their issue asking if it was me.

My issue arrived yesterday and I got to see it for myself. It's rather exciting. Perhaps this is my 15 minutes of fame?! ;)

It's a really good issue but oh boy, next month looks like a cracker. I better clear some space in my schedule!

I am working on my own designs at the moment and I can't wait to share them with you. They're all rather silly and tongue-in-cheek but I'm also working on a design for my Sister so I'm hoping to have a few finished designs stitched up very soon. A mixture of silly and sensible I suppose.

P.S. If you haven't voted for a blog(s) in the Cosmo Awards 2012 yet you must! Give your favourite read the chance to be nominated for an award. Oh and if your favourite is me then I love you and you can vote for me in the Best Lifestyle blog category. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Fame at last! Rotherham eh? I live in Barnsley now (moved a few weeks ago) so only down the road! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! It looks great :) I won't forget the time I had my work in beads & beyond [a jewellery making magazine] a couple of years ago - was so chuffed - so I know how you feel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! :) I remember when I was little, I used to submit drawings and letters in to the kids magazines I used to read but they never got picked :(

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey for being featured! hopefully they'll get that addition out over here and I can point madly at it and say i've talked to you!

    ReplyDelete