#marchphotoaday - Instagram.

1.3.12

Pinch punch, first of the month and all that jazz! I wanted to take part in February's "photo a day" challenge via Instagram but I slightly missed the boat but alas! I have found the list for March and I'm going to give it a whirl.

My last picture in February - cute little Lily

If you want to take part, here's the list and here's a link to my Instagram account - I'm @lilyloveslola on there. I'll also be posting my photos to my Twitter account. Today's photo was "up" so I took a picture of the sky on my way home from work as it was looking particularly pretty. I needed something to cheer me up along the M1 on the long drive home and it did the trick.

Tomorrow is "fruit" which should be easy peasy :) If you're also taking part, happy snapping!

6 comments:

  1. Cute picture :)

    should be fun a photo a day for march! I might do it too :)

    http://femme-fatale-x.blogspot.com/

    nicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the February one and obviously just started doing the March one! I love doing it! My username is @kirstywhittaker

    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw she's so cute.
    Think i'll start this, looks fun
    Www.jodiecharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good idea! & such a cute photo :)
    Tor @ That's Peachy fashion blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh that is such a cute picture!!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the Feb challange (although I missed a couple days) and I'm doing March too! I just followed you! My user is labelSnob if you want to check mine out!

    ReplyDelete