Hug a Pug.

15.3.12

When I stumbled upon an Etsy shop called Hug a Pug Studios I knew I was probably going to like it. As it turns out, I did! Hug a Pug Studios sell a variety of quirky pet tags which can be personalised with your name and telephone number if you like. My favourites are the tiny VIP tag and this one which I decided to buy.

As "Daddy" does not scoop the poop round here I asked for my tags to say "Mummy" instead. I also got my name and mobile number printed on to the back should L&L ever go missing (heaven forbid!) 

We all took to the garden this afternoon to get some much needed Vitamin D plus Lily and Lola wanted to show off their new tags and their modelling skills. 

Lily posed like a pro, taking in a few rays while she was at it

 Lola kept still long enough for me to get one decent photo. I'm sure she has doggy ADHC. I actually can't look at this photo without laughing. Check out her leg and expression! What a character :)


I am very pleased with my purchases and although it look a little while to receive them from across the pond, it was worth the wait. The tags are really unique, quirky and come complete with a mini pooper scooper!

25 comments:

  1. Omg that is fabulous! I totally want one for Molly !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime you post a piccy of your pugs, my heart melts. they're just so cute.

    i want a beagle so much, but it'll never happen :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Lolas face really made me laugh.
    Cute modelling pugs!
    We have little bones for our two, with numbers on, after a vet told us not to have pets names as it can encourage dognap. :S
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kelly - Yes that's what I heard too. I got my name and number on the tags instead of their names.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable!!!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA, look at that pose - Too cute for words. <3 These tags are so fab. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tags are great.
    The pugs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, they are just sooo cute!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are amazing! I want to get some for Archie and Maisy. So cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHA I actually laughed out loud at Lola! Love the tags, I want similar for cat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are actually amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww!!! Lily & Lola are SO cute! I want to get my dog Sweep a little pug friend!!! I also got her a similar tag from etsy saying "Obedience school dropout' X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them, they're brilliant! Lola's too funny! So cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww these are great!!
    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word, those dog tags are amazing. Flipping love them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those tags are so cute and unique!
    Although they do bring back memories of a school project of 'Scoop the Poop' where we had to design posters to raise awareness about picking up after your dog - ahh, not so fond memories! Haha *shudder*

    And like GEMBEAR I want a Beagle (and pugs do seem to be growing on me since reading your blog!) but my dog, who was a giant St. Bernard, died last month so I'm still missing all things doggy! :( <3

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love posts about your gorgeous girlies, they are heart meltingly gorgeous. Such a funny, cute tag too. Love the coppery colour!

    Jem xXx

    P.S You might fancy entering my giveaway to win something pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahh, this shop is wonderful! I need to get Elsie one of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWWWW that's the cuttest thing! Haha the tags are so adorably funny <3

    cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I sweep my baby for your pug? OMG so cute and that collar :P

    ReplyDelete