Etsy treasury: comfy cushions & pretty pillows.

7.3.12

Etsy is the best place, in my opinion, to search for wonderful handmade items for the home. Since Jonathan and I moved into our new home at the end of last year I have seen a whole host of things that would look perfect here. I have a particular crush on cushions and after purchasing my Pug pillow (Earl) I'm always on the look out for quirky, individual additions to buy for our new place.

I have put together a selection of my favourites below of which I'm sure there will be one that takes your fancy, there's a good mixture of styles and materials.

Top: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Top: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Which one of my picks do you like the best? I have a soft spot for the Pug cushions of course but I love the Ctrl, Alt, Del set. They would look great in a study. Also don't get me started on the crochet French Bulldog and Penguin. How adorable can a cushion be?!

14 comments:

  1. I like the olive you (Since I'm a huge olive fan! haha) Also the alt ctrl del! Looooove anything to do with computers/graphics!
    And the tooth...I dunno why but it's just so adorable for a tooth! ha!
    I agree, Etsy is such a good place to look for unique items for your home! When I get my own place I want it to be filled with items like these!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! especiallylike the olive, harry potter, and the pug one. Cant wait to get a house to fill it with things like this xx
    www.jodiecharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the penguin, the white doves and the light blue bow.
    Etsy is so lovely, I'm addicted to just looking on the site. It's perfect to give your house (or whatever you are buying for) a more homely and individual look as opposed to the bulk produced things you get in high street stores.
    Fab post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing! Especially love the felt pug, harry potter & 'smile' ones.

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwh! This is all so cute - especially the pug stuff :) I really want to get the penguin pillow xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the white doves one and the yellow smile cushion :)

    great post :)

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection. I love the ctrl, alt, del ones as my family are all computer mad.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these, you have such great taste! Etsy is definitely the best place to hunt for quirky home additions, I love having things you won't see anywhere else and obviously I'm a sucker for handmade! I think I like the Olive one best!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I want them all! Although I adore Penguins so that is my winner, oh an the olive on is too cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, that penguin pillow is amazing!

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED that penguin in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha they are so adorable! It would give any room a great sense of character and homely feel :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. O wow these are amazing! The Harry Potter one is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete