Awards night.

22.3.12

Remember I told you about Jonathan being a World Record Holder?! Well, there was an event a couple of weeks ago to congratulate those who took part which we attended along with our friends Richard and Katy. Richard took part too and is therefore also a World Record Holder. Well done chaps!


It was a great evening where each member of the Badminton club were invited on stage to receive a trophy engraved with their achievement, some gifts and a message from family (or in some cases, celebs!)

I wore a pink and black dress from a brand stocked at Dorothy Perkins, my new Rocket Dog heels from Sarenza and a pair of earrings from Rockpool Boutique (the shop is closed due to Rachel being in Florida at the moment *lucky thing* but definitely worth checking out). I love their vintage feel and I know I'll get lots of wear out of them on special occasions.


I'm so proud of Jonathan (and Richard too!) for achieving something so fantastic. I can't imagine playing sport for a couple of hours never mind 29 hours. I think it would probably kill me. Come to think of it, I can't think of anything I could do for 29 hours. Even sleeping for that long would be a challenge, and I do love my sleep. Perhaps Katy and I could do a Craft-a-thon?! :)

 
The club raised lots of money for the NSPCC which is such a worthy cause, and I am a very proud girlfriend indeed.

Have you ever tried to, or managed to, break a World Record? I'd love to know about it if you have!

12 comments:

  1. you both are so adorable!!! i love your entire outfit!
    and congrats on him being a world record holder. that's so cool!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely. Congratulations to Jonathan on being a world record holder! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! Your hair is SO long! I wish my blonde hair would grow :( grrrrr! Was so inspired looking back seeing you had blonde hair and now you have gorgeous long brunette locks!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's so amazing, congratulations for him! :D I love your dress, you look lovely X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh please share the brand of this dress? it looks perfect for a wedding reception I'm going to!

    You look lovely.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely gorgeous and a huge congratulations to Jonathan for breaking a world record and raising lots of money for charity - you must be so proud of him!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW congrats to Jonathan for breaking a record, that is totally awesome!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 29 hours!? jesus wept! congrats to jonathan! i'd die haha. you look gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow congratulations to Jonathon.

    You look lovely as ever.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous, and this skirt is a beaut!PLUS you two are the perfect couple!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww congratulations to Jonathan! I'd love to be a World Record Holder but I'm yet to figure out what for!

    I love your dress and you two look so happy in that last picture. Makes me jealous when I think that after 3 years there's still no photos of me and Ed together! x

    ReplyDelete