Presents from the USA.

6.1.12

For a few months now Alexandra and I have been swapping parcels, where we have been sharing letters, sweets, beauty products and trinkets from our countries. It has been brilliant receiving boxes of goodies through the post and I thought I would share one of my recent boxes with you.

 

Not only did I get a big bag of Cinnamon Bun marshmallows (yum!) but I got a whole host of other sweets too (I loved the toffee especially!). Alexandra also sent a makeup bag stuffed full of things including a Sephora lipgloss which I have worn so many times already - it's the perfect nude lipgloss.

Thank you Alexandra! I look forward to many more letters and parcels in the future.

16 comments:

  1. cinamon bun sounds yum!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm they look yummy!

    Keeley
    walking-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks fabulous! I'd love to do an international swap with someone :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cinnamon marshmallows look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely thing to do!
    blogging pen pal.. :)
    looks like you got some lovely treats!
    Caroline.x

    www.starsandthebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness you lucky lucky duck! That looks fabulous. I need to find an american friend to swap yummies with!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog I'm following :) hope you will follow back

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog I'm following :) hope you will follow back

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, thats such a good idea, swapping with people from around the globe. love it. i wanna go haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those marshmallows look delicious :) A swap sounds like great fun! I wish we had Sephora over here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a lovely parcel to receive.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What are those marshmellows?! They sound divine. I absolutely need them in my life. :)
    ~Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cinammon marshmallows sound delicious! I love sending and receiving parcels from my friends in France & Italy- it's so exciting getting something through the letterbox. Always makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for such a sweet post, dear. Glad you liked the marshmallows - they never last long in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cinnamon bun marshmallows... whoever thought of this is a genius.

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete