New bracelets in my shop.

14.8.11

My shop has been up and running for a week now and some of you are already proud owners (hopefully!) of one of my little bracelets. You can now choose from red, black or turquoise cotton complete with a peace charm, a wishbone charm, or an initial of your choice (stock permitting of course).


I will post to anywhere in the World and all orders are wrapped up securely within a jiffy bag to make sure they arrive safe and sound. I have kept P&P costs low as if there's one thing I hate it is overpriced P&P charges.

If you like what you see but you fancy 2 initials on one bracelet for example, just drop me an email at the address in the sidebar and we can work something out. If you'd like a slightly longer length of cotton that is fine too, just ask.


The bracelets can be worn on their own or stacked up with other friendship bracelets. I have been wearing a couple of peace charms and a letter 'V' charm for a few weeks now. The cotton is 1mm thick so it looks dainty even on tiny wrists like mine. But it is really hard wearing and will last you a fair while. I have tied my bracelets on with a knot and trimmed the loose ends so that I can wear them permanently, but you could also tie them on with a bow to be able to remove them for bed, the shower, etc.

If you have already purchased a bracelet from my shop - "thank you!" and I hope you like it. Some of you have tweeted me to say you like yours so that is fab. If you haven't visited my shop then do go and have a browse and see what you think. I'll be adding some knitted items very soon too!

14 comments:

  1. These are really sweet :) I'll keep an eye out for your knitted items too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just ordered a wishbone one - been looking for something like this for a while, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - these are sweet! I've seen a few bloggers selling bracelets lately (you being one of them), but I don't wear braclets that often because of my stupidly skinny wrists.
    I do love them though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wishbone ones are awesome! And lucky i imagine!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wishbone ones especially - gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the look of the peace and initial braclets. =D x

    dreamingofblossoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely lovely blog, i am now following, i hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw these are so dainty and cute, I love them!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so cute! i love their simplicity. I really like the wishbone version it's a bit more unique

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to order the black wishbone one. Love it!

    http://ramblingbridetobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Victoria,

    I just received my wishbone bracelet its super adorable.

    Check out my blog if you have a minute - http://storyofjennslife.blogspot.com/

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to say thank you for the two lovely bracelets I ordered (wishbone and initial) they are fab!

    Nickola :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely bracelets I ordered (wishbone and initial) they are fab!

    Nickola :)

    ReplyDelete