Monday summary.

21.2.11

Hello Monday. This time last week I was enjoying a day off with some Valentine's celebrating thrown in for good measure. I can't believe a week has passed since then! Anyway, here are my 5 good things for this week:

1) I've got my knitting lesson tonight. It's going to be 4 hours of learning the basics and making a start on a scarf and basic hat. I'm nervous - I just hope I can get the hang of it! I'll let you all know how I get on.


2) Eliza Doolittle's album. I have listened to it non stop allll weekend. I know this has been out for a while but I'm not exactly down with the kids when it comes to modern music. Give me a bit of Sam Cooke any day! But I really like her voice and sound. Are you a fan?

3) I've got Friday off work so another long weekend is on the cards. 3 day weekends are awesome! Plans for Thursday night = watching ice hockey. Friday = shopping with my birthday vouchers and a possible hair cut. Saturday = cooking with Jonathan for his family. Sunday = relaxing. Lovely! I can't wait.

4) Exercise. I'm currently exercising every day, with one rest day a week, and I'm really getting into it. I hope I can keep it up - I feel amazing!

5) 5 months with Jonathan and I get happier every day :)

17 comments:

  1. Hope your knitting lesson goes well. I love knitting but I'm so slow that it takes me ages to make anything! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun at your knitting class! I only just tweeted that I really want to learn. I might have to try to teach myself! I hope it's not too tricky to pick up. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your knitting classes, let us know how it goes :-). Im starting four weeks of patchwork lessons, I cant wait!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the knitting classes, let us know how you get on. I used to knit when I was younger but I think I've forgotten how to pick up a pair of needles now! I'm glad you are so happy, you deserve every bit of happiness that comes your way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck in your knitting class!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love your 5 good things, they always make me smile! How do I do one?xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the knitting! So jealous of your 4 day week, and your weekend plans sound lovely. I love number 5 :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad everything is going so well with Jonathan. I can remember when you first got with him doesnt seem like that long ago x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely list!

    Good luck with your knitting, I am sure you will do just fine.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh I can't wait to see what you knit! I can crochet but not knit at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo a knitting class?! how exciting! Let us all know how it goes. I do mean to start learning how to do this myself - i'm a crocheter and totally can't get my head around the two knitting sticks as I call them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. D'aww, im so happy for ya missus. Good luck with your knitting class, need to let us know how it goes! and nice one at the fact you have a long weekend. having a fri off is the best start to the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your knitting lessons. I can't wait to see your first completed item. Not that there is any pressure or anything!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your knitting class, I had a beginner lesson from my other half's Mum and I was terrible! Just could not get the hang of it.
    I love number five, and that picture too, so happy for you :)
    Enjoy your long weekend, I have a 3 and a half day weekend this weekend and I am very excited also!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love hearing about you and Jonathan! You sound perfect for each other.

    Good luck with the knitting! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love eliza's album, and i hope the knitting went well :)

    ReplyDelete