TGI Saturday.

15.1.11

After my first full week back at work since Christmas, 2 jogs, and a mammoth aerobics session, I am officially knackered. But is today going to be chilled? No. After a blogger catch up I shall be heading outdoors for a jog, helping Jonathan to tidy up, making lunch, walking Lily and Lola, going bowling with Jonathan's Sister and husband, then coming back here to consume huge quantities of rose wine and yummy food! I'm either brilliant at bowling or truly awful, so I fully expect to lose.

Tomorrow will be a little less manic me thinks and will mainly involve a roast dinner and lots of telly.


Currently lusting after:


Currently consuming: tea and toast.

Currently scouring the pages of: Etsy.

Currently researching: knitting lessons.

Currently reading: Sylvia Plath - The Bell Jar.

14 comments:

  1. haha, i am the same when it comes to bowling, but uhm i have to admit that i mostly lose :P
    have a lovely weekend and i hope you will get more rest tomorrow! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you finding the bell jar? I started reading it the other day, I like it, I like the language. Have fun bowling, I'm quite rubbish or brilliant, let's hope you have a fluke day and win xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you so need that jumper in your life! So cute. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pugs! I have roast dinner to look forward to tomorrow, it's not Sunday for me without one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the exact same design on a long t-shirt that I got from Topshop about two years ago! It's so weird how things come around again! I love it though, best anti-drugs slogan I have ever heard! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute I love pugs.X
    http://milsybee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pug sweater! it's so cute :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this top a while ago and instantly thought of you! Are you enjoying the Bell Jar? I'm reading Life of Pi at the moment, you should check it out, its really good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that Pugs not Drugs tee. Topshop did it in vest form last summer and I loved it then. You should defo purchase x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh yeah that top is gorgeousssss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ou, the Bell Jar is such a good book. I read I when I was 16 but might pick it up again since it's been so long. Have to get through my huge stack of unread books first though!

    Love the tee too =)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You so need that jumper!

    I don't think i have ever read the Bell Jar, I think it's one for the list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow thanks for including me! I'm dying to read the bell jar! I used to be able to knit, totally forgotten now though, should probably get back into it :) xx

    ReplyDelete