Monday summary.

31.1.11


Did you have a good weekend? Monday comes round so quickly doesn't it. I wasn't feeling too great yesterday. I had a nice sleep in as Jonathan offered to look after the dogs, and he brought me tea and cereal in bed, but then I got up and felt just awful. I had a temperature for most of the day and was completely off my food. I also felt a little bit sick and had the worst headache driving home to Wakefield from Rotherham. But, today I feel fine. It must have been a 24 hour bug thingymajig. I've not been ill *touch wood* in so long and I'd hate to be ill for my birthday!

The photo above is from our curling expedition on Saturday evening. Brrr!

My 5 good things:

1) It's my birthday on Thursday and I've got Thursday and Friday booked off from work. We've got some nice things planned - tea at Bibi's in Leeds, ice skating, Eden Camp museum, Jonathan cooking for me. It's going to be my best birthday yet I'm sure.


2) Jonathan. Just because.

3) I've ordered a scrabble ring from Victoria - I can't wait to receive it!

4) I've had some lovely comments from you guys over the weekend. It's so nice to hear that you're making recipes that I've blogged about. I apologise for the calorie overload if you made Rocky Road!

5) I'm very, very happy.

13 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now :) have a great birthday!

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been well either :(, boo. Hope you have a lovely birthday :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being very, very happy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how happy you are! I'm going to have to try out the Rocky Road recipe! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're feeling better chicken!
    Your ring was sent today! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice to hear your happy!
    your boyfriends a hottie, you lucky girl ;)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how happy you are in these posts- I'm so happy for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your happiness if infectious, have a lovely week and enjoy your birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, I hope you have a wonderful birthday - and I've just seen your post from yesterday - it made me laugh out loud, they are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I have to add is- MASSIVE SMILES for how happy you are!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its so refreshing to hear of somebody happy - minus the illness of course! Most people seem so down, and its inspiring to hear someone who is contented. A pleasure to read :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great birthday! Hope you have a lovely day - am sure you will, it sounds like you've got lots of good stuff planned. Am also so pleased that you're so happy - and like the person above said, your happiness is infectious - its made me smile! xxx

    ReplyDelete