Monday summary.

24.1.11


My 5 good things:

1) Payday! It has finally arrived (well, it will have when I wake up tomorrow). I can't afford to treat myself to much but I can get my eyebrows done after weeks of growing them. I resemble a hairy caterpillar! It's quite comical.

2) I have an amazing boyfriend. Sorry to be super slushy, but he makes me so blimmin happy it is ridiculous! I feel very lucky to have found him.

3) I didn't get the answer I wanted today in relation to a pay increase (I know everyone is struggling at the moment but living on my own is so difficult and I work VERY hard for little reward). BUT, I'm looking on the bright side. If  a better opportunity comes up, great. If not, I can stay in my current role and study the HR qualification, so hopefully everything will work out either way. *must think positive, must think positive*.

4) I'm having a little girly night on Thursday with my friend from work. I'm looking forward to some nice food and girly chat!

5) It's almost my birthday.........! :)

What is making YOU feel positive today?

17 comments:

  1. Yay for payday, mine isn't till Monday, boo. Enjoy your girly evening :).

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Monday Summary! Is good to start my week thinking of positive things. And well done for looking on the bright side with work, it happened for a reason so will work out for the best soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love number 2! :) I'm a true romantic so love hearing things like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sorry to hear about your lack of payrise chick :( The rest of your summary sounds great though. It's my payday tomorrow. Can't really afford to splash out but by God it's been a long time coming!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, payday is always good!! Enjoy your week. PS - When is ur bday?? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got a job today after looking for weeks :D Can't wait for my first payday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your happy five things are brilliant!

    I'm having a tough time with work too, they've messed me about with pay and it's looking like I won't get a rise either so I know how hard it is :( Keep pushing my lovely, you deserve it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have a week till Pay Day :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post hun, I really love the way you're so positive, it's definitely the right way to be, and I'm VERY excited about payday too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awh where/what do you do for work hun? i know how you feel though! it's the waiting game. so annoying.

    i'm feeling positive because summer is around the corner and i have an awesome holiday to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get my eyebrows done too, it's been too long! I don't get paid until the 31st though so still got a whole week to go!!!!! Girly night sounds like fun and I'm really glad your man is keeping you happy =) Keep pushing at work, you deserve a rise for working so hard =)


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the positive tone to this post. :) I know it's hard to think positive at times, especially when you've worked really hard.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww its nice to know that your so happy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Payday is always a reason to be happy - I get mine on Friday :). I'm already listing things to buy....oops!!

    http://teacupsandbuttondrops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for payday :) mine isn't until friday, but not long wooo :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay for payday!!
    and yay for almost your birthday!
    it sounds like a good week coming up :)

    ReplyDelete