I'm still massively lusting after a Diana camera, but for now I have to make do with pretty pictures of them on www.weheartit.com
My 5 good things:
1) I'm still jogging! I even went out in the pouring rain and quite enjoyed it. What has happened to me!? Seriously though, I really hope I can keep this up.
2) Food. I didn't feel so bad eating the largest sandwich in the world on Saturday lunchtime, which filled me up for about 5 hours, as I'd been out jogging in the rain for 20 minutes previously (see above).
3) It's almost payday again. After a huge stretch from December's early payday to the next one, we're almost there! It's a good job really as I've got about 2p left.
4) I've got plans to go to Eden Camp - does anyone remember going on a school trip when they were little? I'm extremely excited!!
5) I've tried to cut down on cups of tea as my consumption was getting beyond a joke - and I'm pleased to say there have been no adverse effects... yet!