Jelly Pong Pong.

16.1.11

At the end of last year I received some lovely goodies from Jelly Pong Pong of which I am busy testing out ready to review. Having known very little about Jelly Pong Pong as a brand before, I have been pleasantly surprised by the adorable packaging and the girliness of everything.


I'm utterly in love with the Soap Popsicles- they would make amazing presents and they come in a variety of colours and flavours.

There are some fabulous deals on the website at the moment plus a free gift with every order, so pop on over to have a look. And I'll be back with some reviews very soon!

8 comments:

  1. I love those soap ice lolly things, they look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soups are adorable :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah the packaging looks SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of the brand before. The popsicles look cute, pretty packaging :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging and form of the products look adorable! You're right, they would be lovely as gifts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG The packaging is so pretty! Can't wait to read your review (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were at the clothes show live the last time I went in 2009 - they had one of those deals where you get a selection of goodies for a set price (I think it was a tenner) for some stupid reason I didn't get one and have regretted it ever since! Thanks for letting me know about the website, I shall check it out! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jelly Pong Pong! I picked up a few things from their stand at the Clothes Show a few years ago, still using the make up brushes today :)

    ReplyDelete