Has the raining stopped yet? I don't notice anymore.

8.1.11


I've noticed a little flurry of new subscribers recently so I just wanted to say a quick "hello"! I hope you are enjoying my little blog so far and I hope not to disappoint!

I love Saturdays and I don't think today is going to disappoint. Plans - start writing a few blog posts, drink copious amounts of tea, buy ingredients for a lemon meringue pie, take Lily and Lola for a long stroll, go for a jog, and chill out with Jonathan. I am currently catching up on Rainbows & Fairydust, loveMaegan, Athene Noctua, and rockstardiaries whilst Jonathan plays Goldeneye on the Wii. He sure does love that game!

What are your plans for today?

13 comments:

  1. Mmm homemde lemon meringue pie! Bliss :) Enjoy your saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture- never a truer word spoken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great weekend, it sounds like you've got lovely plans xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of tea sounds good but sadly so dessert for me... bloody diet! My day consists of exercise, work, and cleaning :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent day. I just got a wii and it's so much fun! I'm a new follower too!
    http://gh0stparties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent day. I just got a wii and it's so much fun! I'm a new follower too!
    http://gh0stparties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent day. I just got a wii and it's so much fun! I'm a new follower too!
    http://gh0stparties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture :) I am somewhat of a tea feind also ha ha!

    Love, vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the quote :)
    Lemon meringue pie is so yum, last time I made it, I did individual ones, but that made them too easy to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that sounds like a class day! I miss seeing Lily & Lola! I don't know how you can make yourself jog in this cold, brrrr! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a lovely evening you have in store. Today, I've been chilling out mega loads! I went to the dentist yesterday and my mouth is still hurting a little so I didn't want to do anything to strenuous. Making some yummy chips for dinner now and probably watch a DVD with my little sister later =)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Saturday sounds lovely and the lemon meringue pie delicious! I've been stuck at work all day, not a very happy Saturday!
    Thank you so much for the blog mention xx

    ReplyDelete