Home sweet home

8.7.10

I'm back! We flew home from Gibraltar yesterday morning and after a delay of 1 hour we were on our way. I was really sad to leave and wish we could have stayed another week (although my waistline would not have thanked me for it!) We had a lovely time and want to thank my Sister and her boyfriend for being such great hosts! It was my second trip to Gibraltar and I can honestly say I'd love to live there.. not that I could afford to!

I took tons of photos and I'll share them with you once they're all sorted. In the meantime don't forget to enter my giveaway :)

11 comments:

  1. Glad you're home babe and loving the harems! Can't wait to see the pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pics, and hear your stories.

    Bet it's nice being back to see the pooches.

    And those trousers look fab on you, wondered if you'd wear them!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home to blighty!
    Sounds like you had a great time! I'm also loving the harems!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time, looking forward to seeing some more pics... love the one you added though with the new pants!

    I am the same as you when I go places, I never want to leave :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous - I wish I had an abroad holiday this year :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the harem pants!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you had a lovely time, I hope you're well relaxed! Just heading over to enter your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the harem trouser loving girls! I <3 them. So comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great time! Loving the hareems!

    ReplyDelete