Eyeko: Rain Polish

28.7.10

I recently got a little surprise parcel in the post, in the shape of 2 new polishes from Eyeko. I was most excited about Rain Polish so that's the colour I tried out first. Initially my nails were slightly longer than in the photo below, but the bright shot of colour looked silly so I filed my nails down slightly. Luckily I prefer having short nails plus I think bright coloured polish looks better on them.

Instantly it reminded me of Button Moon by Collection 2000 but a more successful version. I got no streaks and a really great pop of colour after 2 coats, unlike the Collection 2000 version.

I would save this type of colour for a night out or a hot, sunny day if it matched my outfit.


Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website (and hey, if you order anything, don't forget to use my code E8761 to get a little surprise!)

21 comments:

  1. I love the colour of that polish, I may add that to my shopping list!

    missskinnyinside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this colour. I think that I'll buy it

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely colour!
    I'm really liking the look of pastel nail varnish
    really have to go and buy some lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks lovely :)
    Im loving eyeko's nailpolishes at the minute the colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been umming and ahhing over this for a few weeks, but your swatch has totally clinched it. Just ordered and used your ambassador code. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some eyeko polish, that colour infact but a different bottle and whilst it is mega cheap I think you need to do an awful lot of coats before you get a decent colour. I spilt it by accident over the floor and noticed how runny it is which isn't surprising considering the fact the colour isn't very strong

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm expecting to receive this today. But with free P&P I shouldn't moan. I love this. Bloggers have really warmed to this polish. Could be a cult-classic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a nice colour, may have to give it a try, as I love Button Moon by Collection 2000, but I hate the formula. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i reallyyyy want this! it looks like my kinda colour ;)

    How long does your code last for?

    www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I'm in love with this shade

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Chloe - Forever :) It can be used as many times as you like (I think!)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just ordered some graffiti liners, and used your ambassador code. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S I have tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your nails look in great shape! Very coiffeured (or nail equivalent).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour! I'm about to place an order hehe!

    Lou x - craftyandquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just entered the code but nothing happened? Hmm!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Lou - Oh no! :( Not sure what happened there. Perhaps you could email Eyeko and ask them to add your little gift onto your order? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a lovely colour! x

    http://fashionisliketea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous colour, and your nails look perfect! I agree - bright colours look better on short, square nails. Very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Jen - Thanks hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete