Monday summary

1.2.10

Happy Monday everyone! How are you? I say this every week but Monday comes round far too quickly! My 5 good things:

1) Being organised. We just had a spring clean and I had a really good sort through all my clothes and everything, and it feels sooo good. I love this picture which I shamelessly pinched from Sarah's Tumblr - I really want to display my sunglasses and jewellery like this! An excuse to buy more jewellery and sunglasses? Perhaps..


2) Singing! I can't get this song out of my head from 500 Days of Summer :) It's also a song in The Wedding Singer which is one of my top films ever! This dance scene from the film is one of the best bits. <3 him!



3) It's my birthday on Wednesday and I've had lots of cards and money and gift vouchers so far (yes I'm naughty and open things early) plus my Mum is going to make a chocolate cake for me :) I can cope with being 25 if it means I can have cake!

4) H&M. Has anyone else noticed how lovely the clothes are in there lately? I must admit it's not a place I usually shop at but I went in to kill some time the other day and spotted about 4 or 5 amazing tops which were on average about £15 each! Plus their jewellery is super nice and really cheap too. I will be shopping in there more often I tell ya!

5) The Midnight Beast. I'm obsessed with their videos! Seriously.. I watch them repeatedly. Check them out if you haven't already! My favourite is the rap part way through "Down". Makes me chuckle every time!

24 comments:

  1. Aaah 25 isn't so bad. I'm not impressed at the prospect of turning 26 in march though!! Happy birthday for wednesday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for Wednesday, 500 Days of Summer was one of the best films I saw in 2009! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 you are but a meare baby honey xx Happy Birthday for wednesday just incase I forgeT XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday for Wednesday!
    I love that song too :) must check out 500 days of summer!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jewellery organisation - I need more dedicated space for mine!

    I LOVE that song too! The Wedding Singer is one of my all-time favourites. Yay for your Monday summary - its cheered me up no end! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't usually like H&M clothes but after seeing this I will happily have a little nosey in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday in advance! 25 is really not that old lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. 25 isn't that bad...it's the birthdays that come after it that are! I'm turning 26 in August...eep. Anyway, happy birthday in advance :)

    Will definitely have to check out H&M - you should also have a look in River Island, they have some gorgeous stuff in there, it totally surprised me! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that picture! I want sunnies and jewelery organised like that too. I love H&M you can find some great bargains in there.

    Happy Birthday for Wednesday hun. I agree with what others are saying, 25 is not old at all! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha I have an obsession with the Midnight Beast Boys too.
    I like the Kesha Parody :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the animal print boxes in the jewellery pic!
    Happy birthday in advance, very jealous of the chocolate cake!

    http://emeraldgreen88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that sequence! it was what made me add (500) days of summer to my list of favourite films ever before even finishing watching it! happy birthday in advance! i'm dreading my 25th this october, but chocolate cake really makes everything ok :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know.. finally H&m is getting back on good form!!!! The other day i literally had to restrain myself from buying things i dont need.. soo much pretty stuff and some super cute accessories!!

    I also love how she did her sunglasses but i know id never do it as im a dust freak and i keep them in their cases!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday for wednesday!
    I love that song it was in Glee today abit
    I love the wedding singer & its in another adam sandler film aswell !
    muahaah xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday for wednesday honey, enjoy the cake! :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday for Wednesday and hooray for cake !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday for Wednesday! 25 isn't bad, and if you get a big choc cake, all the better!!

    H&M have some lovely bits in at the moment, I've always loved the place, even if the sizing is slightly weird at times.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you have a lovely birthday on Wednesday hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will be 27 this year - this means Im no longer in my mid twenties and 3 years from 30 aaahhh!!
    anyway .... your monday summary has cheered me up muchly - have to see that film!
    I love H&M, such great value and great for accessories. I also buy most of my daughters clothes there as they do the best hello kitty range! :)
    Netty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday for Wednesday!!! I love the Wedding Singer - unfortunately I am so far from 25, I had all the original outfits from the wedding singer!

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute post - wooooo go H&M, bought a gorge top in there for £5 last friday :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Midnight Beast, but Tik Tok is my favourite.
    Hope you have a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, came across your blog through Laura Cassidy's First Three Chapters. It looks great. Also noticed it's your birthday today, so happy birthday! Olive

    ReplyDelete