Crowns & flowers (& a Pug)

24.2.10

Here are a few snaps of the makeup I had on today; nothing too fancy but I wanted to use liquid eyeliner and a little bit of eyeshadow so I kept everything else pretty simple. No lipstick for a change! I actually achieved symmetrical and neat flicks which doesn't happen very often - yay. I just used lipbalm on my lips (The Body Shop's Yes Yes Yes Oui Oui Oui which I love) and Benefit's Coralista for a bit of colour.

I'm having a "I like my brown hair" day but a "my teeth look huge in these photos" day instead - oh the joys of being a female! The last photo made me chuckle - check out my rather fetching hair clip! Today I'm definitely not patient enough for a fringe in my eyes.




:) Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
:) Maybelline mineral concealer
:) Benefit 'Brow-zings' kit
:) Maybelline Line Definer eyeliner
:) Maybelline Shadow Express eyeshadow
:) Loreal Double Extension serum mascara
:) Benefit 'Coralista' blusher 
:) The Body Shop lipbalm 'Yes Yes Yes Oui Oui Oui'

The Maybelline Line Definer makes it so easy to do eyeliner - it doesn't dry up and the fine nib gives good control over the thickness of the line you can achieve. I reeally like this product. It's one of the free things I received at the Maybelline event last year but I would definitely purchase this myself.

I popped to the shops this morning for groceries and ended up in Topshop. I remembered that I still had a few pounds left on a gift card and I spotted this adorable gold crown ring which I snapped up. I also got this long floral cardigan from Primark - I can't get enough of florals at the moment. I thought it would look lovely with a plain vest underneath and skinny jeans. Bring on the warmer weather!




Lola wanted to say "hey". She was poorly last week but she is ok now. Back to her naughty self :)

44 comments:

  1. pretty pretty !
    lola looks so sad ! :( lol what a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that primark cardi, its to pretty. You look gorgeous with the brown hair, i think i actually like it more then the blonde x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how shiny your hair is!Jealous! Like the crown ring aswell, Topshop is always good for jewellry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fresh pretty look. Love the eyeliner.


    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous as per usual - you always look flawless :) I need a trip to Primark :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very spft but pretty look! Love that headband.

    Cute Primark cardi, you can find some great stuff in there. Oh and Hey Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your make up looks so nice! i really like your head band too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute piccies! :) Love your make so fresh and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly, your teeth look good ^-^ I like your hairband, very retro chick :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Youor pug looksh sho shad :'(
    You look lovely too :) hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You suit that headband so much! Beautiful xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the first picture, love that tule in your hair!!
    Cute dog =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorge in these pics hun, I really like your hair. You always manage to find nice pieces in Primark, when I go, I can't find anything as it's always been ransacked!
    I love Toppers jewellery, I did a haul in there today which I will post about!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for your sweet comment!! ...your pugs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Coralista looks gorgeous on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so prettie lovely and I am loving the chocolate brown look on you! The Topshop cardie is super girly and lovely and how adorable is your little ickle pug?! Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous :) Id love to be able to do winged eye liner!

    Lola is adorable!

    PS you can see your number on her tag dont want any weirdos ringing you haha! XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the Primark cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm rather jealous of your Primark cardigan - I've been to Primark recently & such prettiness is not in my store, as I would've snapped it up!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ARGH! I want the cardigan! I WANT IT!!! Damn you Victoria! ;)

    Love that pretty headband on your new dark hair. And Lola looks very swish! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Still loving the brown hair big time. You look fab in florals and should wear them all the time! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great ring:D
    Amazing blog:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous! I love that flower headband..plus your hair looks amazing brown.. you really do remind me of Leighton Meester with it! Aw and Lola is just adorable with her little pug face. x]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your hair looks so healthy and glossy. Jealous! Mine's pretty straw like at the moment...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. You teeth look fine you silly woman!
    I'm in love with that crown ring, and your skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Lola!! :) Hehe.

    Am loving you hair so much hun, you're making me wanna go dark!!!! Love that cardi, I'm loving Primark atm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. You always look lovely and fresh faced! Really love the print on your cardi :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have a headband like that, how cool are they! Lovely look xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. you look gorgeous! its a pretty natural look and you have a pretty glow :)
    lola is so so cutee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that ring! I haven't been in TS for so long. I actually think the last time I went in a Topshop was in London with you and Kelly and Nicola!!

    Aww Lola's a cutie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your dog is more than cute :) Loving your blog. Following

    Love vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks for your comment on my blog.
    i love your pug! its so adorable! :) very jealous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can never get my eyeliner symmetrical no matter how hard I try! Any tips lol? Also, your dog is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the floral cardi! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Aw look at Lola! Such a cute face!!!

    You are beautiful by the way!

    Enter the GIVEAWAY contest with Queens Wardrobe
    HERE
    on COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE WE HAVE CANDY

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful as always! I love the line definer eyeliner, the pen style tip makes it so easy to line the eyes and it doesn't budge at all, its my go to eyeliner x

    ReplyDelete
  37. you're so pretty! And your dog is so cute :)

    btw, I'm hosting a giveaway that ends tomorrow! Would love for you to enter:

    http://elephantine.typepad.com/elephantine/2010/02/kristin-sanchez-a-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ohh you look so pretty dear ! And I'm so jealous you have that floral cardigan ! Love it ! Huaaahh Lola is so super cute ! Hope you're having a nice weekend . xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  39. I Have That Headband Too..Its Gorgeous!! Just Found Your Blog & I Love it!! ♥

    http://thisstylishlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. The hair accessory is very pretty as well as your make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh you're so pretty! Your skin looks flawless. x

    ReplyDelete
  42. you look JUST like Ellie Goulding! such a beaut!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete