Monday summary

30.11.09

Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a good weekend? Let me know what you got up to. I had a quiet one. I was on my own at home with the Pugs on Saturday - my boyfriend went to Blackburn to visit his family and took Geri (she was his dog before we met and she likes to visit his Mum's dog, the cutest little poodle with no teeth!)

I spent the morning catching up on blog-reading and Youtube-watching whilst the Pugs snuggled at my feet. I chilled in my pjs and my new headband and felt fabulous! You can see nicer photos of it here.


In the afternoon whilst the Pugs snored on the sofa I did a little present wrapping which I find so fun and therapeutic. I love making a mess with ribbon and sellotape everywhere! Do you like my wrapping paper set from Ikea? The print is so cute!



On Sunday I woke up and was violently ill for about an hour :( I was so so sick. Then I felt totally fine and had a huuuge Sunday roast at my parents house! Yum.

Here are my 5 good things of the moment:

1) Our new computer which has a touch screen monitor. It is seriously the way forward! Check out how easy it is for me to collect my eggs in Farmville now! I didn't know this technology had been invented yet but apparently so!

video

2) My bad skin is clearing up. I think it was due to a change of the pill so I'm going back to my usual one. I lost so much confidence knowing that I had spots that no amount of Double Wear would conceal! The saying "stick to what you know" is so true!


3) Plans to see New Moon this week. I literally can't wait to see this film - it looks so good. I was previously Team Edward but seriously.. jesus! I can't resist this:

4) My Sister is back from Gibralter until January so I have a shopping partner back! We did a little bit of shopping last week and visited the German Market which was fun. We had a sausage and a beer, then I stopped at the marshmallow stall to take some back for the BF. We had a look round at the trinkets and I saw the coolest Pug mug but couldn't bear to part with £20!

5) Getting my exercise mojo back and dusting off the Wii Active and Wii Fit! Exercising inside on a cold rainy day is the way forward! On Sunday I had a 20 minute session on the Wii Active and oh boy, today my legs are feeling the burn! You can read about my exercise options here on the guest post I did for Sarah.


Feel free to let me know your current 5 good things in the comments box! I'd love to hear them.

All photos - weheartit.

32 comments:

  1. Ohh such great 5 things :)
    Loveeee your wrapping- wrapping is soo theraputic I agree!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sarah - thanks hun. i love doing it - i don't find it a chore at all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrapping gifts is the most relaxing thing in the world and also it is great to see how simple box turns into a cute lovely gift:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wrapping too - your paper is adorable! Also, all your posts about your pups make me want a dog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lucy - aww having dogs is hard work but really great. I could never not have a pet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lazy days they are sooo good. You're so organised with the Christmas presents and wrapping. I love wrapping my presents when I put the tree up and have Christmas tunes playing in the background!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 tip re New Moon - get there early and go at a time when kids are at school!! I went on Saturday afternoon and was about 10 years older than everyone else in there. It is an amazing film but having girls giggle and scream all the way through is a little distracting. Loving the headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh touch screen I want!

    That headband looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skin is glowing, gorgeous! :D I really want to try the wii fit! I cnat wait to start yoga again after the baby is born! :)

    Nikki
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I'm so Jacob in this film! My mum has bought me a Wii for Christmas and I can't wait to get my mitts on it. I won't be able to get the Wii Fit anytime soon but I can play the sports etc so it is better than nothing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the headband!!!

    Wrapping paper already?!! I havent even made a list of things i need to buy as gifts.. never mind the paper!! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look AMAZING in the photo of you. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @daisychain - aw thanks hun! xx

    @tali - get organised woman! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice :)
    mine would be : the arrival of my best friend from france very soon, christmas shopping and madeira cakes (i don't need much to be happy :p).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post hun! I love that headband, so cute..& your skin looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your new headband :) And that wrapping paper set is so cool!

    I've tagged you for an award on my blog: http://pinkpoppolkadot.blogspot.com/2009/11/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. The headband is gorgeous hun! Looks so nice on you, your skin also looks glowing! So pretty!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. The headband is gorgeous hun! Looks so nice on you, your skin also looks glowing! So pretty!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw I love your blog! Thanks for sharing it with me!! I adore your new headband! It is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hairband and the wrapping paper are cutee :)
    Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend
    I can't seem to get back into the excercise mojo.. i used to do the 10min free jog whil watching TV on the Wii, but ive totally lost it now :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want a touch screen comp so bad now!
    I cant wait to start wrapping presents either - I need to buy them all first though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This post always cheers up my Monday! Okay, here are my five good things:

    1. My new denim shirt - I'm seriously in love with it
    2. The fact that it's exactly 1 month 'til my birthday
    3. The two tubs of Ben and Jerry's I have in the freezer
    4. The prospect of going to pick up a new Macbook in T minus 5 days!
    5. The decorations I picked up for our flat - so sparkly!

    Love your wrapping set too - am going to Ikea on Sunday so will keep an eye open!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Jen - great list thanks for joining in! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! How much was that screen? :O it's amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. The wrapping paper is so cute!! I love wrapping presents with a Christmas CD on x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I didn't know ikea sells wrapping paper, very cute. oooh love your touchscreen computer, it's the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  27. that touch screen screen is awesome !! i love that you posted a picture of farmville :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  28. always love your 5 good things posts :)

    mine this week would be...

    1) xmas shopping
    2) my best friend coming back from uni
    3) the 3 fashion events i have this week
    4) finding a great ebay bargain - a vintage floral crop top for 99p!
    5) the yummy chocolate i just ate... lol!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Victoria, I've tagged you in my latest blogpost. :)

    Oh, you gotta see New Moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. @hannah - great list! xx

    @nicole - farmville is awesome - i'm addicted! xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. ouch.....I'm starting on the pill too- being hopeful it will help my face that has already suffered for a year.I got real acne last winter...something i never had before.It really crushed me...So fingers crossed....

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can I tell you how much I love your headband and your Pooh mug???

    ReplyDelete