Monday summary & 5 good things

9.11.09

I don't like Mondays. Who does!? My mood today is very grouchy. I'm cold, unmotivated and being picked on by someone who is intent on making my life a misery and they are succeeding very well at the moment. Also I have been home alone all weekend with NO hot water. A cold shower on a winters morning is not what I ordered I tell you.
.
I was inspired to start a new weekly 'summary' post as a few other people do this and I really enjoy reading them. The lovely Kelly amongst others has started to do a '5 good things' list once a week and I really like this idea. Hope you don't mind me joining in.
.
Amongst all the negativity around me I want to concentrate on all the good things going on in the world in an attempt to make me more cheery. My update will be on a Sunday or Monday each week and I'll fill you in on my weekend/life in general and my list of 5 things..
.
1) Tonight I'm going to see Up at the cinema and I can't wait. I love going to the cinema and this film looks really cute so I'm excited to see it and I will of course let you guys know what I thought!
.
2) Giving up on the house hunt and not being sad about it. Nobody wants to rent their property to people with pets.. fact! And if they do it's because they haven't decorated the house since 1975. We have decided to stay put and my boyfriend has treated us to some new furniture and decorations which has made all the difference. I finally feel like our little place is a home for us and our doggies. Home furnishing shopping = FTW!
.
3) Plans to go to the German Market at the weekend. It is my friends birthday and she has arranged for everyone to meet at the German Market which I believe starts in Leeds on Friday. Beer, German sausages, tasty treats, stollen and little trinkets everywhere! It will be freezing and there's nothing better on a cold afternoon than to wrap up toasty warm in Uggs, a hat, a coat, scarf, gloves, and the whole shebang!
.
4) My X Factor favourites, John and Edward, got through last night! Yes some of you are a bit angry but Lucie was never going to win and she sang a weak song. Plus she got the least amount of votes from the public so it's fair that she had to leave! :) I would like Olly or Danyl to win but for now John and Edward are providing all the entertainment and add a bit of fun to the show.

5) Christmas is coming. My list is finalised and I plan to start buying presents for my family in the next week or two so if you're reading this Jackson family get your lists submitted sharpish! :)
.
Have a good day everyone!
.
xxx
.
P.S. I must add that however sour my mood is, I still love blogging and I have never once in 6 months been stuck for an idea for something to write about. I hope you guys still enjoying reading what I have to say :)

24 comments:

  1. Your blog is still as fab as ever after 6 months!!
    What a great idea. I feel happier just reading it : )
    Up is a great film and you will love it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear someone is being nasty to you hun, I am a great believer in Karma and hope that person gets their 'just desserts'. We all still love reading your blog :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a great post. I feel pretty shit today as well. I love that you love John and Edward. Lucie was so boring, I could fall asleep while she was on. And I think it should always go to the public vote instead of the judges. After all we're the ones who watch the show.Glad you're happy with your home situation now and I hope the doggies are keeping cosy on these cold days. Enjoy the film tonight. It's something to look forward to on this miserable day. I'm looking forward to the Hells Kitchen final tonight. on ITV2. That should cheer me up.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have you join us on the sunday summary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo we have a german market in liverpool too, can always find great little christmas gifts there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Up in 3D last night, it was brilliant! Some parts were sad and I had a little cry behind my 3D glasses but it had really funny bits too, hope you enjoy it! I love Jedward too, I bet all the people moaning about Lucie going didn't vote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who's being nasty to you? Don't let them grind you down!! I can't wait till the German Market comes to Bham too, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh i LOVED UP!!! v funny looking round at everyone in their 3D glasses too. Monday's are poo but I think Tuesday has to be the most rubbish day of the week so for me the worst is yet to come! ray of sunshine aren't i lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading you're blog you are always so happy & unbeat it makes me smile on a misery day :)... Keep smiling honey the person being nasty to you will get it back in ten fold ... I think i am going to the German Market in Leeds but i don't really like it much because of the foody smells (Being a veggie isn't the best lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this idea :) I like to hear more about people's lives
    Sorry someone is putting you down :/ When they do it again, just think of John and Edward to get you through!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the German Market in Leeds! I can't wait. Sausages, those potatoes things, the chocolate covered fruit, the standing around drinking in the cold, the music, it is so much fun!Might see you there :D

    Woop for Jedward!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mondays are a drag! But at least you have all those cute puppies surrounding you all the time.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm SO excited for the German market! Bring on the most garlicky garlic bread in the world!

    I'm going to nick this 5 things idea too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey missy I hope your ok, I love reading your blog so keep it up xoxo
    Ps I love John & Edward too they make me laugh every week it wouldnt be the same without them who cares if they cant sing lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww i'm having a pretty negative time atm too, but your post has inspired me and i'll try to think of 5 good things!

    I'm also going to german market this weekend - i love it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you are doing this Victoria :) Woohoo spread those positive vibes!! love you lots xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww I'm feeling a bit negative this week too but your blog has inspired me to think of five positives! I'm off to the german market this weekend too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am SO glad you said that about John & Edward/Lucie. If people are outraged she left, they should have voted. The twins didn't put her in the bottom two, nor did Simon. The public did. I've been so angry over this all blinking day lol.

    Great post chick! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Girl, not left a comment in a while - not really been on all that much.

    Sorry to get your down & sad- hate when that happens

    Think/hope this will cheer you up... You remind me of Whitney from the city :) No joke you have simular features or summit?

    Anyway mon is almost over hope you enjoyed your movie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. i deffinately still enjoy reading your blog, i only wish you felt better about it!
    & im so excited for the german xmas market, my bestie is up from london so its going to be so much fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really LOVE John & Edward, they're so funny and entertaining! I think Rachel had to win, she is so talented.. I haven't a favourite now, they are all good!

    Thank you so much for stopping by!
    posh-dailystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this new feature - and I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the German market in Leeds. Going to miss it so this year!

    Hope you don't feel too bad for too much longer - I'm hoping that the person making you feel bad sorts themselves out asap! Lots of love as always X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Lily and Lola are absolutely adorable! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You know, I'd take new home furnishings over packing and moving any day!

    ReplyDelete