The little things in life...

25.11.09

I got home from work on Monday to find a little present. My boyfriend had braved the strong odour of Lush to buy me a little bath bomb. He got me the Lush Pud which is the cutest little thing.

I had a bath with it and wow, it fizzes like mad! Dissolved in just a few seconds.

The smell was lovely but the sight of the bath wasn't. The water went the colour of what can only be described as wee (sorry peeps!) I got in the water anyway and had a nice soak, but it wasn't the most enjoyable bath time experience I've ever had.

A colour less yellow-y or some bubbles would have been much better.

xxx

14 comments:

  1. I adore Lush! They have wonderful products! I nominated you for a blog award! http://juliekristin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh how adorable! the cutest little thing :) Wish I had a Lush near me :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jules!

    @fernlaura - Oh no you don't have a Lush? That's rubbish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute, what a fab bf x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! Mine avoids Lush at all costs as it makes him sneeze like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also had a disappointing Lush bath today =( I think I'l write about it tomorrow. Yay for boyfriend presents though xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thats sweet of your boyfriend wish mine would go and brave lush! Haha XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lush Pud but Cinders is even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, how lovely! I took Chris to Lush at the weekend and he came out saying he would never go in again! I think he was a bit traumatised by the whole experience!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, but it's so cute! I love the little bit of holly on top. Haven't been in Lush for a while, might have to take a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh, you lucky thing, I love it when my boyfriend buys me things out of the blue! A bath that looks like wee might not look too good... but I would rather have a bath that I knew was doing me some good :p Honey Bee is exactly the same, but I loved it anyway :p

    Nikki
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is bizarre! But nice of your boyfriend nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, how lovely of him! I'll defenetley have to try this out and hopefully bare through the colour haha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete