Female inspirations

26.11.09

I saw this idea over at Blab About Beauty and wanted to share my top female icons with you.
.
Nicole Richie. I have loved her ever since I watched an episode of The Simple Life series one years and years ago, when she had coloured feathers in her hair extensions and outshined Paris in being totally hilarious!
Since then she has inspired my hair colour, my hair styles, the clothes I like and the accessories I buy.

Megan Fox. I admire her confidence and her "don't give a sh*t" attitude. Plus she is stunning and gets to kiss Shia LaBeouf. Jealous much!

Lady Gaga. For being different and a breath of fresh air from the usual pop stars. Plus her clothes/outfits are brilliant!

Jessica Alba. For having the body that I want but will probably never have.

Ashley Tisdale. Her style is really casual and I love that. Designer bag with joggers? Yes please. I love comfy tees, joggers, big sunglasses, huge handbags and long blonde locks. Perfect, comfy style!

Kim Kardashian. She has a womanly figure and absolutely rocks it. She always looks really polished and wears clothes that suit her shape.

Paris Hilton. She has built an empire and is worth millions and gazillions. Not so dizzy! I know she gets a lot of stick and has done some stupid things in her time but she seems like a really sweet person to me.

And finally, Kat Von D. Covered in tattoos and beautiful!

24 comments:

  1. This is a cute idea! I agree wholeheartedly with your choice for Nicole Richie...and I can also see some logic in the Lady Gaga and Paris Hilton choices too. My ultimate inspiration would have to be Clémence Poésy though, I just adore her! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love kat, her start tattoos on her face are amazing!! Also love jessica alba her body and beauty is breath taking.. great post! I did a colour tag post on tues (been doin the rounds in the blogosphere) forgot to tag ppl, would you be up for doing it if i tag you?
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice :) I like people who stand out and are unusual :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea! Definitely going to do one of these! I think peoples inspirations tell you so much about one self. I love Nicole Richie too!!!! She was HILARIOUS in Simple Life, a tad crude at times though. Shes so friken gorgeous now though, its like she didnt really grow up till Harlow. But I think now shes sorta settling in, and mayb getting a tad boring? Hmm. Paris should just be gone, shes made her millions, she can she leave our magazine pages now?? Eh who am I kidding, I still love sparkly pink things that she endorces! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post :) i like the idea of this too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all of them
    I love kat von dee !! My boyfriend brought me back an eyeshadow from her collection at Sephora when he went to Flordia !
    I love it, but don't want to use it because its too pretty :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Nicole & Paris too lol the simple life is sooo funny I could watch the repeats all day :) I want nicoles bags & sunnies & Paris's million doggies :)
    I tagged you for an award on my blog btw enjoy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nicole richie too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with them all, espesh Nicole, Paris and Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lots of fabulous women !!!

    100% agree with nicole richie and lady gaga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i love Nicole Richie!
    I also admire GaGa, shes a very powerful lady!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh i love Nicole Richie!
    I also admire GaGa, shes a very powerful lady!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I agree with all of these :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that photo of Nicole Richie! Gorgeous!

    I've got my sister the Kat von D book for Christmas- she loves her too!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. J'adore Kat Von D. She's awesomely talented and a real individual. Thandie Newton is one of my favourite female celebs. She always looks so immaculately perfect and she's insanely intelligent to boot. A powerful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of them except Paris just cause I believe it's probably her agents who built the empire, not her! And shes kinda annoying. But the others I love, Especially GaGa :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice inspirations, their my inspirations too!!!

    Happy thanksgiiving

    I tagged u :)
    http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/2009/11/happy-happy-thanksgiving.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE Nicole Richie and Lady Gaga. BTW, I got another pug yesterday! She is a little fawn girl named Princess. I will hopefully have some photos of her very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kat Von D is such a strong woman! She's so tough and rocker totally different from little tea party me but I admire her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for all of your comments! I'm glad to see most of you agree with my choices.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton. They to get some slack but they're always gorgeous.

    Also Megan Fox who has been a huge inspiration to me - she's so hot.. it's not even humanly possible, surely? :P

    But my ultimate inspirations are Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this post. Its so funny to see how much of 'the time' some of these girls were eg: Paris Hilton.. Funny that Kim K is still large on the scene!

    ReplyDelete