In & Out

30.10.09

In

John and Edward. For those of you not in the UK they are contestants on the X Factor and they are brilliant! They definitely have the X Factor over some of the other contestants. We don't need another Leon Jackson, no thank you!

Finally getting my hair trimmed yesterday and my hair still looking long! I had been putting off getting a cut because I'm trying to grow it and I don't like to end up back where I started. But she just took off a tiny amount and neatened up my layers/fringe and it looks a million times better. Money well spent!

My night out this evening. Food and drink at my place, followed by drinks and karaoke in Leeds. My favourite kind of night out!
 
Out

Twitter. I feel much more positive about the blogging community since taking a break from it.

Feeling S.A.D. I think we all get a bit of seasonal affective disorder at this time of year. Travelling to and from work in the dark and the cold weather is not good for my mood!

Hope you are all well and looking forward to a good weekend!

xxx

17 comments:

  1. aw i looooooveeeeeee john and edward too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can't stand John an Edward :P But eahc to their own :)
    I'm still to scared to scared to get a trim.. I'm sucha woos (have no idea how to spell that)
    Hope you are good
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. JOHN AND EDWARD!! noo i'm not a fan lol. they really annoy me, but i do feel sorry for them sometimes. they always get booed, poor guys.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about john and edward they had the most votes out of any other contestant last weekend haha!! & I hate the darkness too!

    Have a good night out!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun, Jedward are annoying but I like their hair! If you haven't been on twitter you might not have seen my message, I sent you the CD but due to postal doginess I am not sure when you will get it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not on twitter, but all I hear about it is that people are arguing and being horrible. Ignorance is bliss and all that!

    S.A.D. yup, not nice. Cheery bonfire night and christmas ligths soon I hope.
    Emma :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to see what John and Edward do on tomorow's show! I cant help thinking how funny it would be if they won it in the end cos i think its horrible how all the judges keep slagging them off- usually when they are in ear shot, its v unprofessional!

    S.A.D sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. John & Edward??? are you Serious ?? Haha nooooooo. Lloyds my favourite, he's from my town!..mind you I like Olly.. and Stacey.. and Lucie.. aw can't choose haha! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love John and Edward and I love the judges faces week after week when they've been saved! At bootcamp I didnt like them at all, but now I love em! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you 're well (minus sad, but then again, most of us are affected to some extent by the weather change)!!
    Miss your tweets though chick! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading these Ins & Outs! I'm glad you got a good hair cut, I'm growing it out too and feel the same way! But my ends are split to f**k, I really should give them a trim.
    Lovely blog, have a nice weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nooooo! not john&edward!
    & have fun on your nite out! leeds is sooo good for nite's out! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey sweetie i tagged you for an award xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. John and Edward irritate me soooo much argh!! Tagged you for an award on my blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Arggh John and Edward are so annoying! I'm new to your blog, its fab! And ohmygod your dogs are soo gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hun, I hope you're well! I've started a new tag on my blog and I've tagged you to do it if you get chance :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete