In & Out

25.10.09

In

Farmville. I am so obsessed with this game on Facebook. I only joined up to give my Sister an extra neighbour and now I spend half my time on it! It is so addictive.

Having a night out to look forward to. Me and my 2 best girlies are going out on Friday night for a spot of karaoke and drunken antics!

Christmas. It's getting closer and I'm so so excited for it!

Loads of films at the cinema that I want to see. Up, Saw 6, The Invention of Lying, The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, to name a few!

Out

The weather. I don't mind cold weather or snow, but rain is just plain pants!

STILL looking for a house to move to that will accept pets. The only places that say yes are either no good or don't have a garden! House hunting has turned from really fun to a pain in the bum.

My skin. I am having so many problems with it. People are starting to comment on it which is never a good thing. I say - 'if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything!'

Twitter. Too many snide comments and arguments breaking out. It should be fun!

xxx

16 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good night at the weekend, it's always good when you haven't been out for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @phoebe - thanks hun - i can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a good night out! Got quite a few things planned in the lead up to Christmas already so that's good...just got no money!!! Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Christmas!! And god, is the whole Twitter thing still ongoing? ;/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My skin is acting up too!! I hate it. Have fun on your night out - it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with Farmville too! Or at least I was, I think its time my farmer retires, shes worked hard harestig cotton and milking cows. I too am looking forward to the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to check out farmville, everyone is addicted! lol
    So glad i am never part of the twitter drama, no one could be bothered about the girl that lives on a rock in the middle of nowhere :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how qickly Christmas has come this year. Although I'm not complaining :)
    I'm so excited now :D
    I hope you have a good night out x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your night out is awesome. I know what you mean about not accpeting pets. I'm not sure what landlords think pets will do to their precious houses. lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw hun, with you on the skin thing... I've got.. "You've got a great big spot .. there.."..grumble grumble..

    Hope it improves shortly for you. I've just got the Neutrogena 2 in 1 to try, although sticking to clearasil at the moment. Sigh.
    Emma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. FarmVille is a addictive.
    Lol, x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a bit scared of farmville!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Argh I know I hate it when people comment on skin. It should be as bad as commenting on someone's weight. It's so rude!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My sister always says things like 'wow that's a nasty spot!' - I know, it's on my fricking face!!!! Gets me really cross, there is no need to point it out. Hope you have a fab night out x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Twitter drama is for losers! I just like to use it to gush over my celebrity crushes and tell people what I'm eating for dinner. Much more interesting.

    And how rude of people to comment on your skin! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey girlie!
    I hope your skin is better by now, I know how tough that can be! ;)
    Good luck with the house hunting too!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete