In & Out

7.10.09

In
Dark chocolate digestive biscuits = YUM!

Bones. I have been watching the series one box set back to back on an evening and they are really good! A bit of eye candy in the form of David Boreanaz helps :)


Christmas. Yes I know it is only just October but Christmas is my favourite time of the year. Not only does it mean lots of time off work and lots of eating/drinking/being merry, but it means I can spend lots of money and not feel guilty because it's all presents for other people! :) Plus the German market that comes to Leeds is fab!

Faux fur and cosy winter coats hitting the shelves.


Out

Being poorly. For 2 weeks I haven't felt 100% and have really been struggling to do anything apart from work and sleep. For me to have no energy to blog means there is definitely something wrong!

Trying to find a new house to rent that will allow pets! My little babies are no trouble, honest! ;)

Lacking motivation to lose weight. I have been seriously lazy lately. Being ill = wanting comfort food! Not good...

20 comments:

  1. Dark Chocolate Digestives are AMAZING but ruining any chance I had of losing any weight...they have taken up permanent residence in my drawer at work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @xburchox - i took some to work today - big mistake! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the German Market to arrive! Can we grab Carla and go one evening? Fun fun!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @daisy - yes definitely :) i love it there - especially eating stollen. Yum! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post gorgeous. omggggg i cant wait for christmas. its the best time of year
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. @legseleven7 - me too! this year is going to be a good one i can tell :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait till christmas!! So excited I love boots all the isles are christmasy already! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The German Market comes to Bham too, love it!! Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my first Christmas gift catalogue from Boots today! Yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love a bit of Bones. But then as a Buffy fan I would watch anything with the hunk that is David in it.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just sneak 'em in!! So frustrating trying to find somewhere with a bunch of fluffies in tow, but they're worth it eh :-)

    nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait for Xmas, going to get the Boots Xmas catalogue tomorrow :) Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I nominated you for a Gorgeous Blog Award over at my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had a nightmare trying to find somewhere that allowed pets :( One place wanted an extra £500 per dog for the bond! Ridiculous. Hope you find somewhere you love that's pet-friendly soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Bones! I've just watched series 1-3 back to back in the evenings over the last month or so. David Boreanaz is so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tagged you :)

    http://peluxe100.blogspot.com/2009/10/7-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm totally getting ready for christmas, I keep forgetting halloween is ALOT sooner haha :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mmmmm...dark chocolate...now you-a speak-a my language!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. have you tried the limited edition chocolate orange digestives? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @daisychain - oh my gosh, NO! but i will :) they sound delish! xx

    ReplyDelete